Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm still alive....

I really am still alive.  I just haven't been posting because the books that I have been reading really all lend themselves to a very small review.  Rather than give you the one sentence synopsis, I have listed below all of the books that I read recently that were really, really good. I promise to write a proper review now that the semester is over. 

5 stars
Princess of ThornsDreamer's Pool (Blackthorn and Grim, #1)Return to Sleepy HollowStitching SnowRebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)

4 stars
Rite of RejectionThe Here and NowTin LilyThe Body ElectricCaptive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)

All were great reads, but a special shout out to Stolen Songbird for taking me by surprise.  Who knew trolls could be so fascinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment