Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's a good day for books!

HarperCollins approved me for a bunch of books this morning!  They are listed below.  Which ones are you excited about?


   Also, my awesome local library has decided to purchase two books that I requested so I am doubly happy today!  I will be reading these pretty soon so look for a review in the near future!  How awesome is your library?  Do they have a good selection of YA books?  My library is phenomenal (and not just because they stock books I've requested).  They have a multitude of events, a great selection of books and an knowledgeable, friendly staff.  I guess I should disclose that my husband works there, but I felt that way even before he started working there.






2 comments:

  1. *sees a certain title and gets insanely jealous again*
    Beware the Wild Beware the Wild Beware the Wild...
    *spams whole post*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware the Wild looks amazing! I can't wait to read it. Unfortunately, it doesn't come out until Oct. 21st so I won't be reading for awhile yet. :-(

    ReplyDelete