Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

YA Mystery/Thriller List

Here are some recent mystery/thriller offerings in the YA market.  The one marked with an asterisk have a review on Goodreads by me (user name Jo Strader).  Leave a comment if you've read some of these and let me know what you think about them!

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher*
Don't Look Now by Jennifer Armentrout*
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano*
Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey*
See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne*
Truly, Madly, Deeply by Hannah Jayne*
Stained by Cheryl Rainfield*
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff*
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
Ask Me by Kimberly Pauly
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Running on Empty by Colette Ballard
Crash by Lisa McMann
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
What I've Done by Jen Naumann
Pandemic by Yvonne Vantresca
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Feral by Holly Schindler
Forget Me by K.A. Harrington
Conversion by Katherine Howe
Jex Malone by C.L. Gaber
Sketchy by Olivia Samms
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman
I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston*
Killing Ruby Rose by Jessie Humphries

1 comment:

  1. I've read Beautiful Lies (review to come)...I can't resist dead girl/boy books since Remember Me by Christopher Pike introduced me to them :).
    BL is tough, since it deals with themes like anorexy, drug use and how far one will go in order to protect a terrible secret. All the characters - dead and alive - have faults, and are not what you would call likeable. But this book tells one of those stories that have to be told, if you know what I mean.
    Complicit is on my TBR list, along with Charm & Strange by the same author. I tend to like dark books :).

    ReplyDelete