Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

YA Sci-Fi Books

I have really been seeing a lot of space books flooding the market recently.  I thought I would try and compile some of the ones that I am familiar with.  An asterisk means I have a review of it on Goodreads (username Jo Strader).  If you know of any good sci-fi books, please let me know!  I am always in the market for a good space opera!

 Starglass by Phoebe North*
Across the Universe by Beth Revis*
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan*
Tin Star by Cecil Castelucci*
Lockstep by Karl Schroeder*
These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Megan Spooner*
Red Rising by Pierce Brown*
Alienated by Melissa Landers
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey*
Cinder by Marissa Meyer*
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
The 100 by Kass Morgan*
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan*
Legacy Code by Autumn Kalquist
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card*
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
Stray by Andrea Host
The Star Thief by Jamie Grey
Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card*
Avalon by Mindee Arnett*
Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta*
Zenn Scarlet by Christian Schoon*
Linked by Imogene Howson*
Beyond our Stars by Marie Langanger
Scan by Sarah Fine
Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
Circumstellar by J.W. Lolite

No comments:

Post a Comment